Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Praying

I'm praying for someone today who doesn't believe, but who could really use God's comfort and peace right now.  I'm praying despite all of her doubts and misgivings and cynicism because God is way bigger than any of that stuff could ever be.  I'm praying that He would reach down to her and maybe this time she'll reach back.  I'm praying because it's too important not to.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside still waters,
He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I shall fear no evil
For you are with me.
Your rod and your staff they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
In the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil.
My cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Psalm 23

Praying for you, friend. 
XOXO....Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment